It’s difficult to struggle at once against the frozen, mindless political correctness on the Left and the often hateful prejudices on the Right. I am not suggesting that the truth is somewhere in the middle or that I am a centrist. The truth is almost never in the middle; it’s likely to be elsewhere. And I am a conservative, of the libertarian tendency. I believe that individuals matter and that groups seldom do. Conservative racists don’t know anything about conservatism. They are just ignorant.
- Jacques Delacroix on Lying for a Good Cause?
- Jacques Delacroix on Je me presente.
- Mike Eisenstadt on Je me presente.
- Skepticlawyer » Islam as philosophical dead end on The Islamic Enlightenment: A Critical Review of De Bellaigue
- The Islamic Enlightenment: A Critical Review of De Bellaigue | FACTS MATTER on Language and Informational Prisons: The Case of Arabic
- The Islamic Enlightenment: A Critical Review of De Bellaigue | FACTS MATTER on The Ottoman Empire and Libertarianism; Ebola
- Jacques Delacroix on The Knife is Coming
- gpessah1 on The Knife is Coming
- White Supremacists | FACTS MATTER on Race and Ethnicity
- Cynthia O'Keeffe on “Fuck your vote!”
- Bitching (44)
- Book critique (1)
- Commentaires politiques en Francais (61)
- comments by others (10)
- Cultural Studies (103)
- Current Events (438)
- Facts Matter (6)
- L'Anglais pour de vrai (13)
- male chauvinistic pig (9)
- Short Stories (34)
- Socio-Political Essays (300)
- Stories and poems in French (20)
- Uncategorized (201)