It’s difficult to struggle at once against the frozen, mindless political correctness on the Left and the often hateful prejudices on the Right. I am not suggesting that the truth is somewhere in the middle or that I am a centrist. The truth is almost never in the middle; it’s likely to be elsewhere. And I am a conservative, of the libertarian tendency. I believe that individuals matter and that groups seldom do. Conservative racists don’t know anything about conservatism. They are just ignorant.
- jacquesdelacroix on Trump, l’un-Obama
- Tige d'airain on Trump, l’un-Obama
- Trump, l’un-Obama | FACTS MATTER on The De-Industrialization of the US: A String of Enlightening Fallacies. Essay on International Economics, in Plain English.
- jacquesdelacroix on The Morning After the Election
- Oleg on The Morning After the Election
- jacquesdelacroix on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
- ryanofspace on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
- To Women Voters: | FACTS MATTER on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
- jacquesdelacroix on Socialism: Sinister, Silly
- concerned cynic on Socialism: Sinister, Silly