American society has obvious lasting problems plus new problems coming in 2013 (See my editorial coming soon on this topic.) Other national societies also have lasting problems. In France, there is a massive deployment of police for New Year’s Eve . The principal police mission on that night is to limit the number of privately owned cars deliberately burned in the street. The arson benchmark for the whole year is 40,000. I couldn’t find any figure for that single night. It’s a government secret.
- jacquesdelacroix on Trump, l’un-Obama
- Tige d'airain on Trump, l’un-Obama
- Trump, l’un-Obama | FACTS MATTER on The De-Industrialization of the US: A String of Enlightening Fallacies. Essay on International Economics, in Plain English.
- jacquesdelacroix on The Morning After the Election
- Oleg on The Morning After the Election
- jacquesdelacroix on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
- ryanofspace on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
- To Women Voters: | FACTS MATTER on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
- jacquesdelacroix on Socialism: Sinister, Silly
- concerned cynic on Socialism: Sinister, Silly