I am working on two collections of short stories aimed at women. The second (THE SECOND) is squarely made up of erotic stories. It will probably be called: Indecent Stories for Decent Women The crudest word I am using in this set of sex stories is “ginette.” Is this OK?
- Jacques Delacroix on Je me presente.
- Mike Eisenstadt on Je me presente.
- Skepticlawyer » Islam as philosophical dead end on The Islamic Enlightenment: A Critical Review of De Bellaigue
- The Islamic Enlightenment: A Critical Review of De Bellaigue | FACTS MATTER on Language and Informational Prisons: The Case of Arabic
- The Islamic Enlightenment: A Critical Review of De Bellaigue | FACTS MATTER on The Ottoman Empire and Libertarianism; Ebola
- Jacques Delacroix on The Knife is Coming
- gpessah1 on The Knife is Coming
- White Supremacists | FACTS MATTER on Race and Ethnicity
- Cynthia O'Keeffe on “Fuck your vote!”
- Jacques Delacroix on Talking Back to the Fat Little Horror
- Bitching (44)
- Book critique (1)
- Commentaires politiques en Francais (61)
- comments by others (10)
- Cultural Studies (103)
- Current Events (439)
- Facts Matter (6)
- L'Anglais pour de vrai (13)
- male chauvinistic pig (9)
- Short Stories (34)
- Socio-Political Essays (298)
- Stories and poems in French (20)
- Uncategorized (198)