Three of my recent books are available on Amazon Kindle and on some other reading devices. None is a scholarly book. Two are in English and one in French. The first is entitled: I Used to Be French: an Immature Autobiography (2014). This one also exists in paperback. You can obtain the paperback from me through this clever email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s listed under my name: Jacques Delacroix. My second book in English is only in electronic form. It’s entitled: Indecent Stories for Decent Women (2015) It’s under the pen name: “Jean René Adolph.” Reflecting on its title will suggest why I am not using my real name in this one. I have a third book, written in French, that is completely different from the others: Les Pumas de grande banlieue: histoires d’émigration. (2014) This one is also only in electronic form. It’s under my real name: Jacques Delacroix. I pay attention to feedback. Thank you. I am open to sponsoring and commercial publication of any of the three.
- jacquesdelacroix on Trump, l’un-Obama
- Tige d'airain on Trump, l’un-Obama
- Trump, l’un-Obama | FACTS MATTER on The De-Industrialization of the US: A String of Enlightening Fallacies. Essay on International Economics, in Plain English.
- jacquesdelacroix on The Morning After the Election
- Oleg on The Morning After the Election
- jacquesdelacroix on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
- ryanofspace on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
- To Women Voters: | FACTS MATTER on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
- jacquesdelacroix on Socialism: Sinister, Silly
- concerned cynic on Socialism: Sinister, Silly