- Colonialism: Myths and Realities. – The Great Australian Dream on Libertarian Pacifism vs Liberal Pacifism: What I Learned by Arguing with Libertarians
- Colonialism: Myths and Realities. – RadioChristianity on Libertarian Pacifism vs Liberal Pacifism: What I Learned by Arguing with Libertarians
- Jacques Delacroix on The Revolt of the Baristas
- Peter Miller on The Revolt of the Baristas
- Jacques Delacroix on Medication Prohibitions – Why?
- kamprint on Medication Prohibitions – Why?
- Jacques Delacroix on Coincidence Strikes Again!
- John Sloan on Coincidence Strikes Again!
- Systemic Racism: a Rationalist Take | FACTS MATTER on Why Immigrants Are Superior
- Jacques Delacroix on The Biden Rat
- Bitching (44)
- Book critique (1)
- Commentaires politiques en Francais (63)
- comments by others (10)
- Cultural Studies (126)
- Current Events (492)
- Facts Matter (10)
- L'Anglais pour de vrai (13)
- male chauvinistic pig (9)
- Short Stories (35)
- Socio-Political Essays (322)
- Stories and poems in French (20)
- Uncategorized (267)
Author Archives: Jacques Delacroix
Here is a story that’s more than a story. All our food was organic and no one was overweight. We wore only natural fibers, from sheep and from the cotton fields of Africa. Children did not get fat spending their … Continue reading
In my area of central California, coyotes recently attacked two small dogs that were were romping around. Both dogs survived. The attack took part in a public park of some sort. The reaction of the rangers (How I hate this … Continue reading
Note: The story below was written ten years ago, in 2020, except for a dozen word. I am a talk-show host, a radio personality you might say, but Rush Limbaugh is not sweating it– not yet. My show, “Facts Matter,” … Continue reading
Comme c’est souvent le cas le soir, je lézarde devant TV5, la chaîne francophone internationale. C’est l’heure du journal télévisé. L’annonceur, francais selon sa diction, annonce gravement que ce jour est l’anniversaire de la mort des époux Rosenberg, exécutés en … Continue reading
Are you a racist? Anyone can feel free to answer this question any way it/she/he wishes; they wish. And that’s the problem. In this short essay, I aim first to do a little vocabulary house-keeping. Second, I try to trace … Continue reading
For several weeks, nearly every night, I have a déjà vu experience. First, I watch Fox News where I see crowds of younger people in dark clothing breaking things, setting buildings on fire, and assaulting police. (I infer they are … Continue reading
La nomination de Kamala Harris comme candidate du Parti Democrate (“D” majuscule) à la vice-presidence avec Joe Biden a donne lieu à beaucoup de sornettes dans les media francais, et francophones, comme on pouvait s’y attendre. Bien sur tout ceci … Continue reading
The debates about the curative virtues of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine are becoming more acrimonious by the day. As I hear about them on my local radio KSCO (where I had a show for three years a while ago) and I … Continue reading