- Jacques Delacroix on Trump Disappoints Already
- Cesar Barrera on Trump Disappoints Already
- jacquesdelacroix on Dude School: Fifteen Principles on How to Be a Man
- johnczaja on Dude School: Fifteen Principles on How to Be a Man
- jacquesdelacroix on Trump, l’un-Obama
- Tige d'airain on Trump, l’un-Obama
- Trump, l’un-Obama | FACTS MATTER on The De-Industrialization of the US: A String of Enlightening Fallacies. Essay on International Economics, in Plain English.
- jacquesdelacroix on The Morning After the Election
- Oleg on The Morning After the Election
- jacquesdelacroix on Unequal Pay: For Women Only – Part One.
Tag Archives: KSCO
Before I presented on my radio show the essay entitled: “Journey Into Leftistan,” also available on this blog, a man I stage in the essay contacted me through Facebook. John Wolfe offered to debate me on my radio show. ( … Continue reading
Governor Walker of Wisconsin is striving to midwife a new legal order corresponding better to present economic reality than the old one does. Union busting was a moral crime in 1911. Today it’s a tool of progress. Some historical reminders: … Continue reading
There used to be an academic discipline called “Ethnography.” It was an inherently humble endeavor, the description of others, of usually exotic, far away, little-known groups. I mean head-hunters of Borneo, and Pygmies from central Africa. Ethnography had little pretension … Continue reading